THE BEST WAY FORWARD
PSP41412- Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance)
All of the Australian Security Academy’s courses are up there as the most comprehensive and straight forward in Australia. We have cut through the fat to bring you the meat and made sure that not only do you finish the course with an incredible amount of industry knowledge but in the quickest time possible!
Since 2001, over 50 industry leaders, Instructors and Assessors have contributed their wealth of knowledge and experience to make this program what it is today. It is interactive, content rich and full of tips, tricks and solutions to accelerate your government investigation career. Directors, owners and senior staff of Australia’s leading government and investigation agencies choose the Academy as their preferred training provider, and continue to recommend their potential staff to the Academy today.
You can be assured when you study at the Academy, you will only learn what is relevant to the work in your industry.This program’s best practice techniques come from connecting with on line study, instructor interaction and feedback which allows you to learn and increase your skills and knowledge to a high performance level.
How Is The Course Delivered?
Here at the Academy we understand that you may lead a high stress and fast paced life regardless of the industry you are currently in, so this course is delivered and completed ONLINE and is SELF PACED so you can Superman or Snail through, the choice is yours! The point being, you complete your much needed qualification regardless of current circumstance or time restraints from where ever you are in Australia.
You may also be eligible for RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL). If you have previous experience in the industry then you may be able to cut down considerable time in regards to your new qualification. To find out if you may be eligible for RPL please click here to answer a few questions where we will assess the possibility of RPL and we will get back to you with a detailed review and plan for what we can achieve together.
Self paced means you can fit study in with your lifestyle. There are NO DUE DATES on assessment and NO EXAMS. The more time you allocate to study the quicker you can achieve your qualification.
You will have access to our highly qualified industry experienced Trainers who can provide you with guidance to assist you with completion timeframes for each unit to suit your study goals! You also have access to these Trainers throughout your study period to answer any questions you may have or help you overcome any stumbling blocks you may encounter.
By participating in this course you challenge yourself to grow professionally. Investing in yourself and taking some time to learn, practice and implement this knowledge you change your life and create opportunities that you do not know even exist yet. There is no luck involved but the thing you can do to help spearhead your success is to be willing to commit the study time to achieve the level of success you want. The Academy is here for you and want you to succeed.
Just like our other graduates, you will conduct and coordinate investigations on behalf Government. Graduates have included, work cover inspectors, accident investigation managers, compliance officers, rangers, local laws officers, building inspectors, workplace inspectors, transport officers, fair trading officers, and treasury officers. Registration board Investigators, court compliance officers, child safety, child support, lottery and gaming compliance officers, Austrac, customs, marine park rangers, fisheries inspectors, forestry and mining inspectors, integrity investigators, emergency services (fire & rescue and ambulance) , electricity & water suppliers, tender monitors, human resources, security risk managers, private investigators, loss adjusters, education ethical standards, auditors, and most importantly financial crime investigators.
Employment may be sought in the following areas:
- Workers Compensation investigation
- Compliance investigation (health, standards, transport, licensing)
- Fair trading & consumer affairs investigation
- Criminal gang and organised crime investigation
- Local, state and federal government investigation
- Local Council laws enforcement investigation
- Proceeds of crime investigation
- Internal and external fraud investigation
- Financial crime investigation
We are unrivalled and have ensured unparalleled support for our students. You are not just investing in invaluable industry knowledge but relationships with incredible Trainers and the Academy’s CEO who has second to none industry and training experience.
There are no call centres, you get access to us, the real deal, no exceptions. We have worked hard to bring you the best of the best to ensure our students are ahead of all the rest.
This course is not supported by VET Funding. We are priced to ensure we can make it accessible for you whilst also ensuring your education is of the calibre you desire and deserve. Where these two factors meet… you get our inexpensive and invaluable price!
Sometimes, depending on circumstance, it can be difficult to come up with a lump sum the moment you decide to enter into your new executive career so we have made available PAYMENT PLANS to enable a swift start!
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- PSPETHC401A Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPGOV412A Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- PSPLEGN401A Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPPOL404A Support policy implementation
- PSPREG412A Gather and manage evidence
- PSPREG418A Advise on progress of investigations
- PSPREG419A Finalise and report on investigations
- PSPGOV402B Deliver and monitor service to clients
- PSPGOV408A Value diversity
- PSPGOV422A Apply government processes
- PSPREG407B Produce formal record of interview
- PSPREG401C Exercise regulatory powers
- PSPREG404C Investigate non-compliance
- PSPFRAU407B Conduct search and seizure
- PSPREG409B Prepare Brief of evidence
- PSPREG401B Give Evidence
- PSPREG414A Conduct surveillance
- PSPFRAU401B Monitor data for indicators of fraud
- PSPFRAU407B Conduct fraud control awareness sessions
- PSPOHS401B Implement workplace safety procedures and programs
- PSPREG416A Conduct data analysis
- PSPREG415A Receive and validate data
Your Next Steps
Secure My Place In The Course Now
Option 1 – Secure My Place for $1,995
*We will contact you in the next 1-2 business days to help you get started with your investment and training.
Option 2 – Easy Payment Plan
($2,593.50 total, 4 payments of $648.38 each)
If you have any questions at all please feel free to
If you have any questions at all
please feel free to Enquire Now Below!